Goodbye Hot-Crossed-Buns..Hello Back in Black!
The Music Bureau offers a unique lesson program that is tailored to the individual. We believe that when a student enjoys the material he or she learning, they actually enjoy practicing, therefore, we are sewing the seeds of a lifelong enjoyment of their instrument. Conversely, in other music programs, when the student is forced to learn traditional curriculum, the chance that they will soon give up greatly increases.
We offer lessons in many styles of guitar, bass guitar, percussion/drums, piano, voice, strings, and many band instruments. The first lesson is always free at The Music Bureau with no obligation. If the student wants to continue, the cost of lessons is $120/month for a 1/2 hour lesson each week.
We also encourage supplemental performance classes as well, so the student can apply these songs within a social environment and actually begin playing gigs on The Music Bureau's very own live stage! This band atmosphere provides a great environment that can't be found at other music stores, it also fosters teamwork and builds self esteem, things that simply can't be attained from the internet!Group Lessons (Guitar Only) $99/month
We offer group lessons for 3 or more students.This is a great way to learn at a discounted rate for a one hour period, 4 times per month. Individual Lessons (Most Instruments) $120/month
Performance Classes $199/per 8-week semester (Existing Students pay only $99)
Groups are formed based on age and experience level
Groups will rehearse each week with a curriculum that includes song performance, stage set-up, interaction and engagement and everything that goes into performing live!
(Semester concludes with Concert on main stage for friends and family and recordings of the night's performance!)Lesson Policy:
- New student's first individual lesson is always free!
- Each student will receive 2 hours per month of private music instruction.
- If there is a 5th lesson day in any month, and no make up lessons are needed, the 5th lesson of the month is free!
- No call & no show lessons will not be offered a make up lesson.
- When possible, 24 hour notice is appreciated if a student must cancel a lesson.
- All make up lessons will be scheduled during a 5 week month during.
- Monthly tuition for private instruction is a flat rate of $120 due no later than the 7th of each month. Any late payments will be charged an additional $10 late fee.
- We understand that summer vacations and the holiday season are often busy, and some students may need to take this time off from weekly lessons. In this situation, in order to hold your lesson slot, The Music Bureau requires a $45 holding fee per month.
- For group lessons, no refunds or partial credits can be given and 4 sessions is the month maximum.
For more information, call us at 860-886-0203 or email email@example.com