The Music Bureau offers music lessons in a variety of instruments taught by many qualified instructors. We offer lessons in many styles of guitar, bass guitar, percussion/drums, piano, voice, strings, and many band instruments. The first lesson is always free at The Music Bureau with no obligation. If the student wants to continue, the cost of lessons is $100/month for a 1/2 hour lesson each week. Each instructor tailors their lesson program for each student so each student gets the best possible music lesson.Lesson Policy:
- New student's first lesson is always free!
- Each student will receive a total of 2 hours per month of private music instruction.
- If there is a 5th lesson day in any month, and no make up lessons are needed, the 5th lesson of the month is free!
- No call & no show lessons will not be offered a make up lesson.
- When possible, 24 hour notice is appreciated if a student must cancel a lesson.
- All make up lessons will be scheduled during a 5 week month during.
- Monthly tuition for private instruction is a flat rate of $100 due no later than the 7th of each month. Any late payments will be charged an additional $10 late fee.
- We understand that summer vacations and the holiday season are often busy, and some students may need to take this time off from weekly lessons. In this situation, in order to hold your lesson slot, The Music Bureau requires a $45 holding fee per month.
For more information, call us at 860-886-0203 or email email@example.com